A man will face court today charged over allegedly physically and sexually abusing multiple women across NSW.
In August 2023, officers from Chifley Police District established Strike Force Gundea to investigate reports of sexual violence against three women in the Woodstock, Coffs Harbour and Sydney areas between 2016 and 2022.
Following an extensive investigation, strike force investigators arrested a 34-year-old man in Wallacia about 6am yesterday.
He was taken to Penrith Police Station where he was charged with 26 offences, including:
– attempt stalk/intimidate intend fear of harm,
– common assault,
– sexual intercourse without consent,
– assault occasioning actual bodily harm,
– destroy or damage property,
– incite others to do sexual act with them without consent
– aggravated sex assault inflict actual bodily harm on victim.
Police will allege in court the man began relationships with three women, aged between 30 and 34, before physically and sexually abusing them on multiple occasions between 2016 and 2022.
The man was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court today.
Investigation under Strike Force Gundea are continuing.
Anyone with information that may assist Strike Force Gundea investigators is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.