All entries must be via email or write-in or as the particular competition specifies.
EMAIL: Email [email protected] with the relevant code word that is mentioned in the newspaper.
WRITE IN: Post entries to Weekender Competitions, 2/42-44 Abel Street, Jamisontown NSW 2750, following any specified instructions.
Employees of The Western Weekender, Western Sydney Publishing Group, Trackit (distribution company), Spot Press (printing company) and their immediate family are not permitted to enter competitions.
All Weekender competitions are a promotion based on chance, unless the specific competition specifies otherwise. In such a case, a different set of terms and conditions may apply.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, and winners will also be published in the print edition of The Western Weekender where practical. Winners will usually be required to pick up their prize from the offices of The Western Weekender and ID will be required.
All competition draws are conducted at Suite 2, 42-44 Abel Street Jamisontown NSW 2750 by at least two staff members, and an independent scrutineer where possible, within 48 hours of each competition closing.
The Total Prize Value varies for each competition but no one prize exceeds $250 in value.
Total prize pool for the year does not exceed $50,000.
The Western Weekender is not responsible for inaccurate / incorrect information published relating to the competition.
The Western Weekender is not responsible for any purported entries that are not received for any reason.
The Western Weekender is not responsible for technical issues or congestion relating to the email service.
The Western Weekender is not responsible for any injury or loss incurred as a result of a competition being won.
All competitions are run under NSW Permit Number LTPM/20/05506.
There is no minimum age for competition entry, unless specified in the particular competition, but those under 18 years of age should seek parental permission before entering competitions.
Competitions are managed by The Western Weekender, 2/42-44 Abel Street, Jamisontown. Phone: (02) 4722 2998.
The Judge’s decision is final. Unclaimed Prizes: A prize draw for unclaimed prizes will take place three (3) months after the initial draw. All efforts will be made to contact the initial prize winner during this time.
SUPPORT LOCAL BONANZA – ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries are via submitted entry forms into the marked box located at each participating premises or via email to [email protected].
- Email entries require proof of purchase (receipt) to be included in the email.
- In-store entries do not require proof of purchase (receipt) to be attached to the entry.
- To enter, the individual must have spent at least the amount specified in marketing materials for the Support Local Bonanza at the particular business premises.
- Purchases must be made on the same day the entry is submitted into the box. Purchases made prior to July 2, 2020 are not eligible.
- Entries close Monday, August 10 at 2pm. Boxes will be collected from participating businesses at this time.
- Winners will be drawn on Tuesday, August 11 at 10am at The Western Weekender office.
- Winners will be announced in The Western Weekender Friday, August 14 edition. Winners will also be contacted by phone.
- The decision of the Judges is final.