Accounts & Bookings Coordinator
We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper and administration whiz to take on an exciting role at Western Sydney Publishing Group’s Penrith-based office.
This role – Accounts & Bookings Coordinator – is a vital cog in the wheel of one of the leading independent news publishers in Australia. We publish The Western Weekender, Western Property and a range of other print and online publications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of payroll
- End-to-end accounts payable
- End-to-end accounts receivable
- Responding to client queries, via telephone and email
- General bookkeeping
- Coordination and entry of advertising bookings
- Liaising with the Managing Editor and Sales Manager about accounts, bookings and layouts
- General admin duties
- Experience using MYOB or similar accounting software
- Bookkeeping and accounts experience
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products including Outlook and Excel
- We’re looking for someone proactive, responsible and with superb time management skills, given you’ll be juggling multiple responsibilities.
This is a full-time role (Monday-Friday) commencing immediately.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: