Accounts & Bookings Coordinator
We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper and administration whiz to take on an exciting role at Western Sydney Publishing Group’s Penrith-based office.
This role – Accounts & Bookings Coordinator – is a vital cog in the wheel of one of the leading independent news publishers in Australia. We publish The Western Weekender, Parra News, Western Property and a range of other print and online publications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of payroll
- End-to-end accounts payable
- End-to-end accounts receivable
- Chasing up late or missed payments
- Responding to client queries, via telephone and email
- General bookkeeping
- Coordination and entry of advertising bookings
- Liaising with the Managing Editor and Sales Manager about accounts, bookings and layouts
- General admin duties
- Experience using MYOB or similar accounting software
- Bookkeeping and accounts experience
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products including Outlook and Excel.
We’re looking for someone proactive, responsible and with superb time management skills, given you’ll be juggling multiple responsibilities.
This is a full-time role (Monday-Friday) commencing immediately, however we are open to flexible working arrangements in some circumstances.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: