Westfield Penrith in conjunction with CBD businesses will host ‘ICONIC’, a four-day festival in the Penrith CBD from next Thursday.
ICONIC Penrith has a variety of events over the four-day festival which runs from September 22 until September 25.
“This is about bringing Penrith CBD’s best spaces to life, supporting local businesses and getting jobs back for our creative industries,” said Penrith MP Stuart Ayres, who announced the schedule for the festival on Wednesday.
“Penrith has plenty of amazing businesses and with the support of the NSW Government CBD Revitalisation Program we will be getting more people back through their doors and putting a smile on people’s faces with some wonderful experiences.”
‘ICONIC’ is a celebration of everything that makes Penrith special, spread through the Penrith CBD, catering for all ages through targeted programming. Watch live art, join in the fun, cheer on your hometown team, grab a drink or bite to eat, and enjoy an overnight stay – all in the Penrith CBD.
Celebration events include a LEGO City Workshop, Panthers Fan Zone, Museum of Fire pop-up, Pinot & Picasso Gallery and live murals.
A huge number of in-venue events are also taking place at locations such as AG, Checho’s, Duck Duck Goose, Elton Chong, Favela Penrith, Henri Marc, High St Depot, High Street Social, Mr Watkins, Theos, Pinot & Picasso and Tins & Wood.
• LEGO City Workshop from 10am-7pm on Thursday 22 September, 10am-5pm on Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September
• Panthers Fan Zone from 10am-7pm on Thursday 22 September, 10am-5pm on Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September
• Museum of Fire pop-up from 10am-7pm on Thursday 22 September, 10am-5pm on Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September
• Pinot & Picasso Gallery from 10am-5pm daily from Thursday 22 September until Sunday 25 September
• Live Murals by Happy Decay, Kelsee Rose, Bindi Bindi Art and Shannon Boyd from 10am-5pm daily from Thursday 22 September until Sunday 25 September
• AG Garden Party with photo moments, live entertainment, a magician and exclusive cocktails from 5pm-2am daily Friday 23 September until Sunday 25 September
• Chechos arrival cocktail and live music sessions on Thursday 22 September 6pm-10pm, Friday 23 September 8pm-11:30pm, Saturday 24 September 8pm-11:30pm, Sunday 25 September 5pm-10pm; Bottomless taco and tasting paddles from 11:45am-1:30pm and 1:45pm-3:45pm daily from Thursday 22 September until Sunday 25 September
• Duck Duck Goose from 8pm-2am on Friday 23 and Saturday 24 September
• Elton Chong from 6pm-8pm & 8pm-late Friday 23 September and Sunday 25 September
• Favela Penrith for free coffees each day from 6am-2pm daily or until stocks last from Thursday 22 September – Saturday 24 September
• Henri Marc from 8am-3pm on Friday 23 and Saturday 24 September
• High St. Depot free coffees for the first 200 people from 6am until stocks last on Friday 23 and Saturday 24 September
• High Street Social free pint on arrival and brewer pop-ups from 2pm-6pm daily from Thursday 22 September until Sunday 25 September; live music from 5pm-12am on Friday 23 and Saturday 24 September
• Mr Watkins from 6pm-8pm & 8pm-late on Friday 23 and Saturday 24 September
• Theos Rooftop Bar from 12pm-12am daily from Friday 23 until Sunday 25 September
• Pinot & Picasso from 11am-2pm on Saturday 24 September and 7pm-10pm on Sunday 25 September
• Tins & Wood from 11:30am-2:30pm & 5-9pm on Thursday 22 and Friday 23 September; 5pm-9pm on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September