To celebrate National Doughnut Day, Krispy Kreme Australia is giving away 100,000 free Original Glazed doughnuts for one day only on Friday, June 3.
This deal is so sweet and hole-some and better yet, all you need to do is head to your nearest Krispy Kreme store to claim your free doughnut.
In preparation for the big day, Krispy Kreme will be glazing 2,000 Original Glazed doughnuts per hour on its production line – that’s 33 doughnuts a minute!
Fans have long been mesmerised by the glaze waterfall in stores, which luxuriously coats doughnuts with a secret glaze recipe that dates all the way back to the 1930s.
“National Doughnut Day is our absolute favourite day of the year. Why? Because we love to share our famous Original Glazed with our fans and thank them for their support across the year. Nothing says National Doughnut Day like a Free Krispy Kreme OG!” Olivia Sutherland, Marketing Director at Krispy Kreme said.
Participating Krispy Kreme Australia stores:
• NSW: Auburn, Central Station (CBD), Chatswood, Liverpool, Mascot, Parramatta (Level 1), Parramatta (Level 5), Penrith, Mt Druitt, Sydney Domestic T3, Sydney Domestic T2, Blacktown
• VIC: Watergardens, Melbourne Domestic T1 (Qantas), Melbourne Domestic T4, Fawkner, Collins Street (CBD), Swanston Street (CBD), Bulleen, Chadstone, Fountain Gate
• QLD: Redbank Plains, Shell Nudgee, Pacific Fair, Albert St (CBD), Acacia Ridge, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane Jetstar (Domestic Terminal), Gold Coast Airport, Albert Street
• WA: Myaree, Whitford City, Cannington and Hay St
• SA: James Place, West Croydon, Adelaide Airport, Marion, Tea Tree Plaza