There are currently no vacancies at The Western Weekender. If you’d like us to keep your resume on file for a sales, editorial, production or administration position, send an email to email@example.com.
The Weekender has a proud partnership with Jobs Available Western Sydney. Here’s their latest jobs listings:
Cobra Bins is a proudly Australian owned and operated company, providing exceptional bin hire services across Sydney. Delivering a wide range of skip bins to metro and surrounding areas for residential, construction and commercial uses, you won’t find a more affordable bin hire.
- Physically Fit
- Must be available 5-6x days a week
- Must have common sense
-Steel cap boots
- Hi vis shirt
- Drill Pants
Please phone Pinar Tajjour at Sarina Russo Job Access MOUNT DRUITT by phoning 88869000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator to work with an experienced team of recruitment professionals.
Workforce International is Australia's largest privately owned Labour hire, Recruitment and Road Services businesses with a number of locations in Sydney. You will be a highly organised individual who prides yourself on your sound customer service & administration skills.
The team will provide you all the support you require, however you will be required to work autonomously and pro-actively.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Facilitating candidate registration & inductions
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Scanning documents into the database
- Data entry of candidate information
- Database management
- General administrative duties
As our business continues to grow you will have the opportunity to advance your career in areas of Recruitment, Account management & Sales. Your commitment and ambition will determine your future.
We have an excellent national and state client base and we're committed to grow the business through out Western Sydney. To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a solid work history with demonstrated commitment, motivation and excellent customer service.
Applications will be taken via email only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Insurance Brokerage based in Wetherill Park and have an opportunity for individual to start a career in the Insurance Industry.
We are looking for a Junior or someone interested in making Insurance a career. The role will consist of assisting the account executive and director and general offices duties.
- have the energy, ability and the commitment to achieve shared goals
- Are an enthusiastic team player
- Possess a professional attitude and appearance
- Have a desire to succeed and developed within the business
- Have a commitment to ongoing learning then this role is for you.
Experience not Required.
If interested, please send all resumes to email@example.com
ON GOING WORK
OVERTIME + TRAVEL
MULTIPLE LABOURERS NEEDED
Hays Trades and Labour are currently looking for multiple labourers with a car for on-going work in the Western Sydney.
You will need recent construction experience along with references within the last 2 years.
It is essential you have a current construction white card, and full PPE.
We offer great rates of pay along with added benefits such as travel allowances, over-time, + super.
We have long and short term roles available, all with immediate starts.
You will be doing a range of labouring work from using power tools, site clean-up, to assisting tradesmen, it is essential that all labourers applying have experience using power tools.
We require a relevant reference within the last two years in order to apply.
If you are interested in these positions then please call Cydney Mann on 0298919378
Or send your resume to Cydney.firstname.lastname@example.org please state where you live and if you have transport.
Reference Number: 1876160
Our client is a well-known FMCG company, offering a friendly, supportive, fast paced working environment and parking onsite. They are currently seeking a Client Service Representative for an entry-level position on an immediate basis. They are seeking motivated, positive & driven candidates with a passion to succeed, that come from either a fast food background, sales or account management!
As a Client Service Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Going out on site to meet key accounts of the business
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing clients
- Be the first point of contact for their needs and enquiries
- Handle orders and alert clients of promotions
- Attend on-site meetings with your clientele
- Weekly reporting on KPIs and results
Location: This role will be on the road however their head office is based in Blacktown - parking available on-site
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + Superannuation + company car!
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous experience in fast food, sales or account management
- Entry level experience, looking to step into the corporate space
- A positive, motivated & driven attitude for success!
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A passion for success & hitting set targets
- A desire to grow within the industry & in your professional career!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Zoe at email@example.com
Our client opened it's doors in 2014. This dynamic group is leading the pack that connects people and property. Due to massive growth, they have doubled their rental portfolio in the past 12 months proving to be one of the fastest growing agencies in the Western Suburbs. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Property manager to join an "A" Grade Office.
Headed up by a fantastic Director that has commenced their career in real estate over a decade ago, this is a team built on a fantastic reputation for consistently achieving outstanding results for their clientele. Our client is seeking a Property officer to expand and build there strong property management. Salary is varied on your experience. You don't want to miss out on this one!
With rotating Saturday's this is mostly a Mon-Fri job. Working closely with a supporting Senior Property Manager, this is a team with great training and great culture. Daily, you will be responsibilities will include:
Signing up new lease agreements
Assisting in the management of approximately 150 properties
Effectively liaise with tenants
Conduct incoming, outgoing and routine inspections
Complete repairs & maintenance management
Assist with making recommendations for rental increases and lease renewals
Working towards targets and KPI's
NO leasing and NO accounts
Property officer or leasing experience (6-12 months)
A current Certificate of Registration
Own car and Drivers license
Needs to be very diligent and proactive
Have the ability to work with KPI's
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Great presentation skills
Be a motivated self-starter
Support a well respected Senior Property Manager that has been in the industry for over 10 years
Excellent career progression
Brand New fit out and branding
Fantastic Director & team culture
Not looking yourself but know someone right for this role? We offer a referral fee for any successfully placed referral - ask me how!
Georgia Barton n (02) 9362 8500 or 0426 825 564
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Great rates + Travel
Looking for a labourer with confined space ticket in Blacktown.
Hays Trades and Labour are looking for hard working labourers with their confined space tickets. We have multiple positions available for on-going work. We offer full time hours as well as part-time. Hays pay great rates with extras!
What you will be doing:
- Physical labour, manual handling, moving materials
- Site Clean-up
- Preparing sites
- Using hand tools and power tools such as Jack-hammers and grinders
- Working in confined spaces
What you will need For these positions you will need to have recent construction experience and a valid white card.
A Confined Space ticket is an essential for these roles! You will need to wear full PPE. We need workers who are reliable and hardworking. It is desirable if you have your own form of travel, although most sites are easily accessible via public transport.
If you are interested in these positions then please call Cydney Mann on 0288601652 or send your resume to Cydney.email@example.com
Reference Number: 1835649
Penrith Valley Pest Control
We require a Customer Service officer / Administration Officer / Scheduler to join our team. This is a full-time role.
We are seeking to employ someone with the following attributes and skills:
• Pleasant phone manner
• Superior customer service
• Good all round computer skills
• Superior organisational skills to schedule, manage, co-ordinate and finalise appointments
• Ability to follow procedures in a process driven environment
• Ability to follow direction and prioritise tasks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in a service-based or property management environment an advantage
Salary is negotiable depending on the candidates’ attributes and experience. Our office is located in Penrith CBD.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
#penrith #jobs #employment
Hair Industrie is looking for a highly motivated and creative Senior Hairdressers & First/Second/Third Year Apprentice Hairdressers to join their professional team, in their Salon located in Blacktown.
If you are looking to work in a great salon, with an amazing team and receive great benefits and training, then this could be the perfect position just for you!
About You: Must have good communications skills. You are well groomed, with a sense of current fashion trends. You possess a vibrant and enthusiastic personality. You have a fast "can do" attitude.
The successful applicants should have the following experience: Fully qualified, confident and competent in all aspects of hairdressing (Senior Hairdresser). Ability to work in a fast paced working environment. Ability to work in a team environment Good knowledge of salon hair products. Proven experience in understanding the client's needs and maintaining clients. Have the ability to build new clients and good up selling skills.
Hairdresser Attributes: Friendly, positive personality Passionate and committed to the hairdressing industry. Takes responsibility and is accountable. Reliable, on time and honest. Fluent in English with good communication skills For The Right Candidate.
You Will Receive: In house training. Performance Incentives. Ongoing bonuses.
Please Note: You will need to be an Australian citizen to apply for this position.
For more information please call: 0432 233 992
#blacktown #jobs #employment #positionsvacant
We are an extremely busy legal firm in Personal Injuries looking for a junior/intermediate legal secretary wishing to work in a legal office as an office administrator/legal secretary.
You will be working with a Solicitor and Paralegal who primarily deals with motor vehicle accident claims and public liability claims.
You will be provided with full training and support on a daily basis. This is a full time job position working from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Mondays to Fridays. We anticipate the successful applicant will start work immediately, if possible.
If you are someone who is hard working, reliable, have initiative, enjoy working in a team environment and willing to learn good secretarial skills, please send your resume to email@example.com.
#liverpool #jobs #employment
Established over 15 years ago, EnviroTech Consulting Group is a Quality Assured Company in the field of Environmental and Engineering Consulting services. Our office is located in Western Sydney.
EnviroTech offer Highly Competitive Salaries (based on experience & knowledge) with flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle. We offer our staff challenging, rewarding and diverse projects with opportunities for travel, career progression, learning, training and development whilst maintaining a work-life balance. We provide a friendly and supportive team environment
The role has a broad range of responsibilities, these include:
- Responsible for the efficient functioning of reception
- Principal point of contact, answering and screening phone calls, greeting visitors, referring inbound calls and taking enquiries.
- Company email management including screening, responding, distributing and filing emails
- Provide general administrative support and clerical duties including photocopying, data entry, maintenance of electronic and hard copy filing system, setting up meeting rooms & kitchen upkeep
- Meet and greet in a professional and friendly manner
Coordinating and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
Our successful candidate will have:
- Experience within administration, reception or customer service
- High motivation with a "can do" attitude
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Warm and friendly personality
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Ability to build strong working relationships
To apply, please email your résumé and a cover letter briefly addressing how you feel you meet the above 'About You' criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by Monday 25th September 2017.
#jobs #employment #positionsvacant
Pedders Suspension Penrith and Blacktown is an Australian owned and operated company with a long history and strong future.
We have 2 positions available; One at our Penrith store and one at our Blacktown Store. We are seeking a qualified mechanic or an apprentice for our business due to expansion.
The right candidate will have:
• Attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• Manual Driver’s license
• Good sense of humour
• Ability to work well in a team but also stay focused when unsupervised
• Cleanliness and good presentation
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Must live in the metropolitan area
• Must speak english
This is a permanent Full-time position, 5 1/2 days per week. Pay rate is negotiable depending on experience and performance. *Immediate Start*
To apply please forward your Covering letter and Resume to Nick via email to email@example.com , Or call Nick on 9671 2200
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
#penrith #jobs #employment #blacktown
Our client is a community housing organisation based in Windsor, they are currently seeking a receptionist for a short-term contract (approx 6 weeks).
You will ideally have proven reception as well strong administration based skills and experience with immediate availability.
This role will be first point of contact for thier stake holders as well as managing a busy switchboard and front of counter based duties. The role also consists of day to day administration duties, from booking appointments, organising meetings, filling, sending out letters as well as supporting the service team with any adhoc administration duties.
Essentional Skills/Experience :
- Strong customer service skills/experience
- Immmediate availability
- Proven administration and reception based skills
- Experience/Knowledge/understanding of the -
Housing/Property/or Community sector
- Computer/IT literate
*please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications close Midday Tuesday the 19th Septemeber
How to Apply:
To apply for this postion please send an update resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rabia Hussain on 02 82451400 for more information.
Our premium client based in Wetherill Park is looking for highly experienced pickers to join their growing team. They are leaders in their field and are looking for pickers to help them remain the best in the business.
To be successful for this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- MUST: 2-year minimum picking experience is required.
- MUST be reliable
- 2 contactable references.
- Long term employment history.
- Experience with MHE and in LLOP operation
- Proven reliability and attendance records.
- History of excellent Pick Rates 120 cartons per hour minimum.
- Flexible to work Monday to Sunday - Rotating shift start times between 7am and 3:30pm
- RF Scanning Experience
- Voice Picking Experience
- Paper Picking Experience
In return, on successful placement you will receive:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within an excellent Team Environment.
- Opportunity for Permanent Placement
Due to the nature of this position, please be advised that only applicants that are successful through to the next round of interviewing will be contacted.
C&A Joinery is a family business established in 2008 and we
are located at Penrith.
We specialize in bespoke premium shop fit-outs and are well‑
known in the industry for quality workmanship. With a well‑
established clientele, we require additional staff to join our
We provide clean modern premises, latest equipment and
excellent working conditions.
Experience is required and a driver’s license is a must.
Please contact Joyce deCandido on 02 4729 2538
8-2pm or email your CV to email@example.com
Are you a customer service star?
Are you obsessed with the Real Estate Industry?
Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in Property Management?
Are you tired of the same old routine?
If you have answered yes to above questions we would love to hear from you! We are looking to appoint a Property Management Associate to work in our beautiful newly refurbished office.
You will report directly and work closely with a Director who is passionate about Property Management and who's vision and goals are to ensure that every single client who comes in contact with the office and brand are treated with the highest standard of customer service. Her approach is of the utmost professional manner with a personalised touch. You must want to follow this vision.
We seek someone who that has an understanding of Property Management, is proactive and not reactive, and is pragmatic within a day to day working environment. Our office is one of innovation and creativeness which requires an individual that understands how to and loves communicating with people and getting results.
Your duties will include though not limited to:
Carrying out the following Inspections on our Properties
- Open Home and Private Inspections on advertised properties
- Ingoing Condition Reports
- Routine Inspections
- Final Outgoing Inspections
Signing up new Lease Agreements
If the above is something that you are interested in and you want to be apart of a diverse group of Professionals and lastly part of the most fun office in Penrith!! Then please forward your resume to Renae Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penrith Bridal Centre
Western Sydney's leading bridal retailer located at the foot of the Blue Mountains, is looking for a confident and motivated Sales Consultant to work in our gorgeous showroom with the potential to be fast tracked to Store Manager. Located close to public transport and with plenty of off street parking available, a permanent position is on offer to the right candidate as our current Store Manager leaves to pursue her own dream of designing couture gowns.
For the last 31 years we have built our reputation on consistently high customer service (numerous ABIA Awards) and housing only High End Exclusive Designer Bridal ranges. We have over 300 gowns in store across 15 Australian & International Designers. We are looking for the right person that can join our friendly team and make a difference.
You will be involved in consulting and developing relationships with our brides to assist them in finding their perfect dress. Making appointments, answering phones, processing orders, organising stock & orders, preparation for fittings with our dressmaker, pressing, inspecting, maintaining and cleaning the store as well as visual merchandising and liaising with designers regarding their gowns.
We are looking for someone to work Tuesdays 9-5, Thursdays 9-8, Fridays 9-5 and Saturdays 8.45 - 4 (so around 34.25 hrs a week) with the flexibility to work more days if & when required.
Saturdays are a must!
Passionate about bridal styling and fashion?
Customer and service focused?
Extremely well presented and Confident?
Self motivated but can also take direction?
Personable and friendly?
Detail focused with paperwork?
Good at memorising things?
Show proven and successful retail experience in a bridal, luxury goods or a fashion environment? (This isn't mandatory, but may certainly be helpful)
Communicate professionally both verbally and written?
f you are able to answer yes to all of the above please email the following to:-
1. A covering letter outlining why you would like to work at PBC.
2. Your Resume detailing your past employment, education, suburb of residence and your date of birth.
3. A current photo of you, so we can see how lovely you look when presented nicely to our brides.
Please note, only applications with all requested inclusions listed above, sent to the above email address will be considered. We will not be checking applications sent through seek as it shows you haven't read the details. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
A well-established major sub-contractor in the construction industry. Is seeking an accountant to assist in the growth of our organization.
Reporting to the Directors and Manager you will be responsible but not limited to the following.
· Manage and complete monthly BAS
· Oversee and manage accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
· Submit and prepare monthly invoices
· Maintain effective financial accounting controls, systems
· Ensure statutory requirements are adhered to within ATO deadlines
The ideal Candidate:
· Prior experience in a similar role managing all facets of Accounting for a Small to Medium Enterprise.
· An Accounting qualification of Advanced Diploma in Accounting or above (verification of same will be required).
· Willingness to be hands on and possess good time management skills
What we offer:
· Flexible working arrangements
· On-site Parking
· Ability to work closer to home
· Friendly working environment
If you are interested in becoming a part of a successful, well established company, please submit your covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
We've had tremendous growth this year and we are on the hunt for a Junior Accountant / Office All-rounder to help us continue.
We are looking for performers who have a past record of production and achievement in previous roles and you are looking for your next challenge in a smaller company where you will be an integral part of the next phase of the business.
You love finding solutions to problems, no matter how challenging it may be to find, and love dealing with people.
What we really look for:
[1) Your attitude. We can take someone with C competency and shape that person into a superstar with the right attitude. Attitude to us is everything because it determines your altitude.
2) Willingness to learn. You may not have the competency in every area but your hunger to grow is a must.
3) You're in it for the long haul. We keep our performers. Loyalty and integrity means a lot to us.
4) Your ability to communicate clearly is expected.
5) Committed and not afraid of hard work. While we are known for getting it done and having hungry lion employees, we are also known for our commitment to Balance, Fun and Freedom, you are someone that will do whatever it takes to get a task done, if the situation requires you to do so.
- A good phone manner and find it easy to build rapport
- A good working understanding of MYOB
- Ability to read financial statements
- Accounting or other financial services qualification/degree
We are a company that values performers, those who change things for the better and achieve their targets. We are open to suggestions and improvements and are looking for the next team member to take our company to the next level. You can learn more about us by going to www.bfmoney.com.au
If you feel you can contribute to our next level of growth, APPLY NOW!
1) Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Include in the subject line Application: Junior Accountant / Administrator
3) Attach your CV
4) Why we should select you to be a part of our team
Here's a tip:
When we post a job ad it is competitive and we receive a lot of applications. The ones that have really stood out are the ones that clearly articulate their experience and how they can be successful in the role and where they can add extra value to the business with their skill-set and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentices required.
We have positions available for you to join our
team NOW. Are you looking for a new challenge with a Penrith Based business which employs more than 70 staff and is rapidly expanding?
We offer a great working environment with a wide range of
duties across all areas of plumbing, roof plumbing, hot
water, drainage, backflow & specialised areas such as pipe
relining & CCTV in our maintenance and projects teams
carrying out work for Government, Commercial & Domestic
clients throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
We provide great conditions, a safe work environment, flexible
start & finish times & place great importance on the completion of both off the job and on the job training as a part of our structured apprentice training program.
If you would like to join our team at Hix Group Pty Ltd please send your resume and TAFE results to: HR@hix.com.au or contact Jason Brown on 4721 7500 for more information
#jobs #employment #apprenticeships #penrith