There are currently no vacancies at The Western Weekender. If you’d like us to keep your resume on file for a sales, editorial, production or administration position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Weekender has a proud partnership with Jobs Available Western Sydney. Here’s their latest jobs listings:
We are a leading industrial distributor of premium engineering brands, with branches throughout Australia and New Zealand. We are in a growth stage with lots of exciting opportunities, and are looking for a bright and driven person with energy to burn, and plenty of personality.
We deal with a wide variety of industries. No two days are the same. Our objectives are to be an efficient and effective supply chain manager of products and services. We are proud to be the SKF Bearing and Power Transmission National Distributor, as well as a wide range of Industrial products from the world's leading manufacturers, comprising bearings, power transmission and associated products.
Located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney and reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for generating sales enquiries and orders through existing customers and developing new business. You will meet or exceed profitable sales growth targets in an allocated geographical territory, by enhancing client relationships.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your responsibilities will include;
• The management and development of an extensive list of established Customer Accounts - utilising a structured call cycle
• The development of new sales opportunities through your existing account portfolio as well as seeking out new Clients through actively canvassing the industrial sectors
• Conducting sales calls and face to face meetings with key decision makers, promoting your products features and benefits and offering quality solutions
• Offering excellent technical support & customer service
• This role is for someone who can demonstrate a proven history of Business Development - someone who is not afraid of fielding objections and is a strong closer as well as relationship builder & team player
• You have the support of the Branch Team - Branch Manager and Internal Sales Team to achieve your goals
The Successful Applicant will ideally possess;
• Proven External Sales experience and track record of New Business development
• Key Account Management experience and the ability to find new opportunities within existing clients by up-selling and product promotion
• Ideally a background selling to the Industrial Market
• Solid time management skills - organisational skills and the ability to work to quarterly, monthly and weekly call cycles to build your sales funnel
• Confidence in features and benefits selling
• Clear and concise communication and solid listening skills
• A person with a real focus on achieving goals and targets and loves the "Thrill of the Sale"
• An outgoing, energetic personality and good sense of humour are a MUST!!
• An attractive salary commensurate with experience
• Fully maintained vehicle, mobile phone, laptop
• Performance Incentive
• All tools, safety equipment etc supplied
• Learning and Development
• Career progression
If you possess the skills and experience described above and want to grow your career with a global player, apply today. Please include a cover letter and detailed resume demonstrating your qualifications and/or experience against the requirements of the position.
Applications from Recruitment agencies will not be accepted - we got this!
Email applications to email@example.com
#jobs #westernsydney #positionsvacant
Castle Hill Toyota
Castle Hill Toyota, the most respected family owned and operated dealership in Sydney is searching for an experienced and credible New Car Sales Person to join our team.
Castle Hill Toyota has world class facilities and is part of the Australian Motor Group, a private company that is well known for its culture and has a strong reputation for developing motivated salespeople into successful Department Managers. We have over 200 new vehicles on site, under cover, ready for inspection or delivery.
Working alongside our long term sales team, this role will involve creating and nurturing long term customer relationships within an organization that has consistently exceeded KPI targets year on year.
Your responsibilities will include :
- First and foremost, providing outstanding customer service in order to enhance the buying experience for all our guests
- Achieving dealership targets including KPI's on Customer Satisfaction, Sales and profitability
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, sound time management and organisational skills combined with a strong customer focus.
If you're ready to move to a happy, dynamic and highly successful working environment with a generous commission structure please contact Ben Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous experience as a New Car Salesperson in a volume franchise within the motor industry is preferable.
#jobs #castlehill #employment
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome…
Are you a passionate and dedicated Early Childhood Educator? Do you want to work in a fun, safe and welcoming environment, where we fuel children's imaginations and assist them to reach their full potential and thrive academically, socially and emotionally?
We are looking to fill the following positions:
🌱💚 Diploma Trained Educator's with the following skills & experience;
- ACECQA Approved Diploma Qualification
- ACECQA Approved First Aid Certificate
- ACECQA Approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management Certificate
- Approved Child Protection Certificate
- Working With Children Check
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with children aged 0-5 years
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Quality Framework, including regulations, Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Proven understanding and acceptance of varying cultural and language backgrounds
🌱💚 Certificate III in Children’s Services Trained Educator's with the following skills:
- ACECQA Approved Certificate III Qualification
- ACECQA Approved First Aid Certificate
- Working With Children Check
For further information please contact our Tribe Leader (Director) on 1300 854 388 during business hours.
Alternatively please submit your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com — at Grace Village Early Learning Centre.
#huntingwood #jobs #positionsvacant
Madison Marcus Law Firm
An exciting opportunity has developed within the firm and we are looking for a Receptionist to join our successful and growing team.
The position is based in our Parramatta CBD office and offers enormous potential for personal growth and career development. There is an abundance of support and expertise available within our organisation. A role with Madison Marcus is more than just a job.
To be considered for this position you will have professional services reception experience including:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Undertaking Client hospitality
- Managing the mail process for a busy legal practice
- Have exceptional attention to detail;
- Exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- Be motivated, dynamic, career-orientated and a team player; and
- Be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
The position offers:
- The opportunity to become a valued member of a large busy practice dedicated to providing clients with the best possible advice and service;
- A challenging and rewarding position with the ability to "make your mark";
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience; and a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.
If you possess the skills and the enthusiasm to see this role as your next opportunity please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Matt Sutherland.
A covering letter demonstrating how you meet the key selection criteria would be welcomed. Enquiries can be made on 02 8022 1222.
#parramatta #jobs #employment #reception
Bioproperties Pty Ltd
BIOPROPERTIES Pty Ltd www.bioproperties.com.au is an Australian owned Veterinary Vaccine Manufacturing Company with a GMP facility at Glenorie in Sydney’s North West. Bioproperties supplies live veterinary vaccines to many countries throughout the world.
Due to continued growth into the global market with existing and new live veterinary vaccine lines, we are significantly expanding our production capacity. We require GMP production staff and process workers, responsible for the laboratory processing of biological products, packing and/or filling of product, to complement our existing sound staff base. Remuneration includes a share of success bonus programme after eligibility period.
The following attributes are required:
- Willingness to work in a GMP sterile/clean room production facility and to learn aseptic laboratory skills
- Previous experience (pharmaceutical, food or beverage) a distinct advantage
- Ability to follow strict procedures
- Positive attitude and enjoys challenges
- Flexibility in work hours
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- High motivation and physical work rate
- Capable of working alone or in a small team environment
- Own transport
- No contact with birds or poultry at home
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
If you are looking for a change from food, beverage, manufacturing or pharmaceutical work and would enjoy working in a challenging, expanding work environment and at the same time be part of a positive team environment with a stable Australian company, then please contact:
Little Explorer's Early Learning Centre
Full time position available for University Qualified ECT's Required for our Blacktown centre.
University qualified Early Childhood Teacher needed.
Immediate start. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our team. Must hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood education or equivalent (as approved by ACECQA) current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificates and current working with children's check required.
Family owned centres catering for children from 2 years to school age.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Leonay Electrical Pty Ltd
Leonay Electrical is on the lookout for an enthusiastic electrician with a genuine interest in the trade.
We are based in Penrith and provide a supportive environment and offer a company vehicle, uniform and an attractive remuneration package to the right applicant.
Required Skills & Experience:
· 3 years + experience
· Have a "no task is too big or small" attitude and flexibility to adapt to a variety of tasks
· Show initiative and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
· The ability to balance conflicting priorities and remain calm under pressure
· Willingness to learn new skills
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Confident, proactive and professional manner
· Strong attention to detail
Who are we?
At Leonay Electrical, we believe that providing a service is not merely doing a job or a task. Providing an outstanding service to our clients is only possible by having a team that is confident in their ability, proud of their work and willing to be continuously educated.
We welcome people into our team with similar attitudes and values, because we believe that people with the right attitude can be taught to do almost anything.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for an energetic and proactive sales person to join our Flight Centre teams in Western Sydney! (Penrith & surrounding suburbs)
What can you expect?
- Joining an energetic and social team on a 7 day rotating roster
- Using your travel experience to sell the products and destinations you love
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Preparing and issuing invoices, receipt payments and maintain financial documents
- Advising customers of travel regulations, visas and local customs
- Working towards nationally recognised qualifications
All about you:
- Two years professional full time work
- Experience in a customer facing or sales role
- Experience working towards and achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Advanced computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new computer systems
- Successfully completed year 12
- Resilient, driven, and ability to adapt to change
- Travel experience to a variety of overseas destinations
- Over 12 months unrestricted work rights within Australia
About your benefits:
- You will work on a base salary plus uncapped commission - the more you sell, the more you earn
- Access to exclusive employee discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
- Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Free health and wellness consultations, fitness challenges, and financial planning advice
- Get involved in supporting your community with paid volunteer leave
-Enhance your career development through product, business management and team leadership training
If you are ready to launch your career with Flight Centre please email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is currently seeking counterbalance forklift drivers to join a team in Blacktown on an on-going basis.
This role is best suited to Australian Resident’s or Citizen’s as it is an on-going role with a view to permanency.
Your role will entail:
- Counterbalance gas forklift operation
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Picking orders using PDA scanner
- ADHOC Warehouse duties as required
To be successful, you must have the following:
- LF Forklift license
- Forklift operation experience
- Pick packing experience
- Ability to take direction and work within a team
$26 - $27 p.h. You must have the ability to work Monday-Friday with a start time between 6:30am-9:00am (8 hour days).
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Volvo Group Australia
Volvo Group Australia (VGA) is hiring now! Don’t miss the opportunity to join our team at our brand new dealership, Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Prestons.
We have a number of opportunities right now in our state of the art workshop for qualified Diesel Mechanics / Heavy Vehicle Mechanics / Truck Mechanics looking for great pay, great conditions and the opportunity to work with leading technology and equipment.
At VCV we work with pride and our team is focused on your safety and our customers’ success. We will be there to support you, to help you to learn and to give you the opportunity to succeed. Work with the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses. Gear up your career up today, and join us to get access to the best conditions in the industry:
- Top hourly rates
- Weekly tool allowance up to 3x higher than the Award
- Up to $80 extra per week for your loyalty
- Gifts of Volvo Group shares
- Additional company-paid superannuation
- BBQs and Family Days
- Leading allowances, including on-call
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Paid training and development
- Discounts on offer from a large selection of Retailers
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
Apply today! Email: email@example.com
#prestons #jobs #employment
We are looking for experienced Machine Operator with food industry experience, located in the Blacktown area; we have day shift available, Monday - Friday 7.00 am - 15.00 pm. Good pay rates apply. $30 - $35 p.h. + Day shift.
Working for a company that is Australian owned since 1978. The organization prides itself on good service, quality products and a focus on safety while producing well-known brand name products for the Australian market.
The successful applicant will have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months previous experience in Food Manufacturing
- Manual Handling, pre-weigh experience highly regarded
- Available immediately and at short notice
Don’t miss out on this GREAT opportunity to be a part of a continuously growing and successful company.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please call 02 9647 1777 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Expressions of Interest - Club Attendants
Bankstown Sports is one of NSW's largest and leading reputable clubs, and is a proud supporter of the local community. Members and patrons are drawn to our club; as they enjoy a great atmosphere, excellent dining options and exceptional service. With over 70,000 members and 650 employees, Bankstown Sports provides a diverse venue for everyone.
We are currently seeking hard-working and enthusiastic Club Attendants, to work on a part-time or full-time basis for Bankstown Sports and the associated venues. The successful candidates will possess strong communication and customer service skills. As this department operates 24 hours, a flexible approach to a rotating roster is a must.
- Demonstrating our core values - Exceptional Customer Service, Teamwork, Community Focus and Continuous Improvement
- Greeting all customers; projecting a positive, motivated and friendly image to guests and staff
- Assisting with all customer enquiries, or requests regarding products and services
- Providing efficient and accurate service of food & beverage items to customers in bar areas and/or functions
- Managing gaming services, as per the club standards
- Cash handling duties e.g. accurate reconciliation of floats
- Providing a hygienic environment by assisting in general cleaning duties to maintain an orderly and tidy venue
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional conflict resolution techniques
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Rights to work in Australia
- Commitment to a 24-hour rotating roster across days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Flexible hours
- Free secure car parking
- On the job training
If you feel you are ready to take on a new challenge, are passionate about hospitality and you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to a group interview.
Bankstown Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a proud Australian manufacturer and supplier of Blinds, Screen Doors, Shutters and Awnings are looking for a vibrant team orientated person to join our team.
Working in the warehouse you will be involved with picking & packing orders, in a fast-paced and challenging environment reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
- Check and store incoming shipments.
- Receive and despatch stock.
- General warehouse organisation, cleaning and maintenance
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Participate in routine stock take
- Picking and Packing
- Customer Service
To be successful you will need:
- Current Forklift licence
- Good communication skills
- Stable and consistent work history
- Attention to details
- Flexible, reliable and punctual
- MR licence.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work within a team environment, a strong focus, a proactive approach to your work and excellent time management skills. This is a permanent position plus overtime when required.
If this is you then please forward your application to email@example.com
#jobs #employment #positionsvacant
Mint Window & Door Solutions
Due to Significant growth, We are looking for the right person to join our Western Sydney based window and door company.
We are a family run and operated business with plenty of opportunity to grow you skill set and your career! We Manufacture and install High Performance window and doors systems and work on high end homes so attention to detail and Quality Workmanship is critical!
- Manufacturing of windows and doors
- Window and Door Installation
- Minor carpentry works
- White Card
- Permanent resident
- Drivers Licence
- Basic Carpentry skills would be great but not a must
- Willing to travel (occasionally)
- Great Attitude
- Willing to learn new skills
- Willing to Work Individually and a in a team
- Attention for Detail
If you think this suits you please call Sam Powell 0450 310 131
#jobs #parramatta #employment
We are looking for a Sweeper/Water Cart Driver ASAP start with a minimum of 6 months experience for ongoing work.
You will need:
- RMS printout
- Be physically fit and willing to do some labouring
- Experience in driving sweepers/water carts on civil sites
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have White Card and Full PPE
For an immediate interview call the branch nearest to you!
Rydalmere Office 02 9638 7666
Alexandria Office 02 9319 3766
Smeaton Grange 02 4647 3555
#jobs #employment #positionsvacant
Would you like to part of a team of Allied Health Care Professionals in one of the largest clinics in Australia?
OnePointHealth is a modern, progressive facility based in Penrith delivering the highest quality healthcare through services including Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Massage Therapy as well as a Specialty Footwear Store and Custom Orthotics designed onsite and manufactured in our Lab – www.onepointhealth.com.au.
This position is permanent full-time role, assisting in the daily running of our reception area. The role will involve a wide range of tasks from providing our patients with great customer service to administrative duties, but not limited too;
- Manage the administrative needs of patient or potential patients
- Manage appointment taking via phone or in person at the front desk.
- Confirm appointments for the following day.
- Provide administrative support to all practitioners
- Maintain a clean and tidy practice
- Manage the administrative needs of patient payments through Hicaps, Eftpos and Medicare
Our ideal candidate….
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Able to multi-task efficiently.
- Passionate, driven individual who places emphasis on their personal growth and career success.
- Lives on the extra mile.
- Willing to give 100% to achieving and exceeding expectations constantly.
- You love being a part of a great team and enjoy having fun.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications and the willingness to learn our practice management software.
- Punctual and has pride in appearance.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare staff only benefits for our array of services.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff.
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
If you feel you have all the necessary skills, and would love to join our team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, briefly tell us why you are the ideal person for this role.
Christadelphian Aged Care, a not-for-profit aged care organisation, is seeking a motivated Mental Health Nurse to work across their 8 facilities.
This is a Corporate role and you will be reporting to the Chief Clinical Officer. Key responsibilities will be to plan, coordinate and implement evidenced-based mental health practices with residents and their families, and to ensure person-centred care is provided according to individual needs of all residents. You will also be responsible for designing and implementing individualised leisure and lifestyle programs according to clients’ mental, social, emotional, cultural, spiritual, physical and cognitive needs and abilities, in consultation with the Facility Manager, Clinical Managers and Leisure and Lifestyle officers.
The position will attract a salary of $105,000 with an additional PBI Tax entitlement of $16,450 plus superannuation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete mental health assessments, crisis management, general health checks, psycho-education and treatment interventions that use current evidence based approaches.
- To supervise the delivery of care and ensure that the documentation of such care is in accordance with recognised professional standards.
- To assess each resident’s individual needs based on their emotional well-being and preferences.
- To compose a robust care plan relating to each individual’s mental health assessment.
- To ensure each resident with a diagnosis of a mental health issue or dementia has a mental health assessment and subsequent care planning to ensure their needs are met appropriately.
- To provide support and ongoing education to RNs, Care Staff and RAOs in their roles, with the goal of promoting residents’ emotional wellbeing and optimising lifestyle activities.
- To design and implement individualised leisure and lifestyle programs according to clients’ mental, social, emotional, cultural, spiritual, physical and cognitive needs and abilities in consultation with the Facility Manager, Care Manager and Leisure and Lifestyle officers.
- AHPRA registration
- Extensive experience in the provision of mental health care
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a productive team member
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good command of the English language – both written and verbal
- A broad understanding of the challenges and experiences of the elderly
- A detailed understanding of the requirements to establish a GP mental health treatment plan
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with staff and residents.
All successful candidates must have proof of right to work in Australia, and pass a police clearance check.
We are not accepting agency recruitments.
Christadelphian Aged Care offers a supportive team environment with a strong culture program, and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable workplace. As a not-for-profit organisation we also offer salary packaging.
To apply for the role, please forward your resume and covering letter describing your experience and suitability specific to this position to email@example.com.
Applications close 15 September, 2018.
Attending the bar and serving customer. Working in the Gaming area.
Please contact MAX Employment CAMPBELLTOWN by phoning 0246062800.
This role involves managing the reception desk, scheduling patient appointments, meeting and greeting patients, and conducting other administrative duties as required.
Please phone Rhona Cassidy at Global Skills BLACKTOWN by phoning 0296767699.